With cardiovascular disease remaining the world’s leading cause of death, claiming 18.6 million lives each year, advancements in cardiology are transforming patient care across the industry. Developments in medical imaging technology, in addition to new surgical procedures and medical devices, can help in detecting heart disease early and improving patient outcomes.
In the following report, you'll take a deep dive into global market data for ultrasound systems used by cardiologists, as well as an exploration into recent developments in cardiology, including home-based ultrasound with AI, TAVI, and the use of ECG to detect heart failure.
Download 'Cardiology Report: Ultrasound equipment market and new developments in cardiology' to learn more about:
- The global market for ultrasound equipment
- An case study into the groundbreaking cardiovascular research at UCLA, and how this leads to individualised care
- The latest developments around AI in home-based cardiology
- The transcatheter aortic valve implantation market
- How ECG can rule out the presence of HFrEF in type-2 diabetes patients
This report was produced with data-driven insights provided by Omdia with the support of UCLA, whose 160 cardiovascular research laboratories working together with physicians and healthcare professionals design therapies and interventions to treat heart disease.
Download your copy below:
Having trouble viewing the form? Click here.