Omnia Health Live - Healthcare Transformation Sessions On Demand
Omnia Health Live aimed to transform the lives of healthcare professionals and patients through collaboration, empowerment, new initiatives and ideas. Catch up on our healthcare transformation sessions, covering:
- Policies and Government initiatives – how will governments look to transform their health systems in the light of COVID-19
- Innovation – what new technologies, treatments, methods and equipment can transform patients lives and the lives of healthcare professionals
- Investment – what lies in store for healthcare investment
- Medical Tourism – how will countries adapt to a changing medical tourism landscape
- Supply chain management and procurement – looking at alternative options for creating and procuring medical supplies
- Digital health and telemedicine – looking at the uptake of digital health technologies and is telemedicine here to stay?
- Blockchain and AI – the buzz words of the industry right now
Simply click on the sessions that interest you, fill in your details and watch for free!
Female leadership: Forging a new era of effective healthcare
This panel will discuss:
- Why women? Reviewing the changing roles of women in healthcare and exploring why gender diversity within leadership roles matters
- Highlighting challenges and opportunities facing women in positions of authority while sharing strategies to successfully transition into a leadership role as a female
- Leading the pack through crisis: Why are women-led nations combatting Covid-19 better?
- Embracing your femininity as a core strength, self-advocacy and the importance of mentorship
HIMSS Presents: Digital Maturity: Improving Outcomes, Building Health Systems’ Resilience
Brought to you by the leading experts at HIMSS,tune in for this discussion on common challenges of health systems around the world, as well as a look into why and how we need to look at healthcare transformation and digital maturity at the system level and from a more holistic point of view.
Chronic conditions - Redesigning the health system
What is the impact of chronic conditions in different health systems today and how is each place dealing with the patients? What are the health systems learning about risk stratification, early diagnosis and patient care?
PODCAST: Evaluating the transformation of Latin America's healthcare system after the COVID-19 pandemic
- Analyzing the impact on supply and production of medical devices, drugs and critical medical supplies
- How do we care for the most precious assets in a healthcare system? Assessing the approaches to training, preparing and equipping of health personnel
- Coordinating an effective reorganization of healthcare subsystems into one single entity and promoting successful anti-corruption practices
Advance Health Presents: Acceleration of Digital Healthcare in the COVID World
Featuring Dr Louise Schaper, CEO; Dr Mohammad Al Redha, Director, Project Management Office, Health Informatics & Smart Health; Mr Alex Butler, Co-Founder; Mr Marwan Abdulaziz Janahi, Managing Director; Ms Christine Arakelian, CEO and Co-Founder.
Conversational Human-Robot Interaction for Healthcare
Why robots in healthcare?
SDG3 Good Health & Wellbeing in the Age of COVID: World Health Innovation Summit
Panel discussion featuring Manuela Boyle, External expert, Expert Advisor SDG 3; Michelle Ashen, Founder & CEO of Africans United; Mr Gareth Presch, Founder & CEO; Mr Mark Nichols, Head of Strategic Initiatives MENA Region, Senior Gulf Advisor; Paul Barach, MD, MPH, Clinical Professor
Identifying the healthcare professionals of the not too distant future: What changes can we expect?
- Establishing effective training programs to overcome the shortfalls in specialist doctors to deal with unknown diseases
- Promoting professional development in lesser chosen medical specialties and highlighting their importance in a new global approach to healthcare
- What incentives can be applied to encourage doctors to train in new and uncommon specializations?
Telemedicine and remote care
How will the experience we lived during the past few months determine the way we deliver remote care and telemedicine? What are the points we still need to watch? How are patients and health professionals dealing with the new perspectives on telemedicine?
Health providers panel on delivery system transformation
What the healthcare system will look like in the mid-term and post-COVID-19 era?
Hospitals around the world are reserving capacity and resources to handle an influx of COVID-19 patients to come; elective surgeries have been postponed, people are afraid to go to the hospital or receive treatment due to concerns over contracting the virus or becoming an unnecessary burden on the system. How do health delivery system operations need to transform to manage the resultant revenue stream reduction, non-COVID-19 patient influx and change in the behaviour of a population who need healthcare?
From wood-boring wasps to precision neurosurgery: the tortuous journey behind a novel surgical needle steering robot
Introduction to needle steering and biological inspiration:
- The complex journey of technology development
- A case study: neurosurgical drug delivery
- Final remarks and future outlook
Blockchain's role in COVID-19 response and recovery
While blockchain may not be able to address the impact of COVID-19 directly, it can help with supply chain visibility. Clinical Blockchain CEO Edward Bukstel discusses how blockchain should support supply chain and its traceability platform for sustainability.
Work 3.0: The future of healthcare in the age of disruptive technology and post COVID-19
This panel discusses:
- Leadership strategy
- Digitisation and innovation
- Personalised medicine
- Patient empowerment and the consumer experience
- Capacity building, recruitment and working practice
Fragmented Data: Pain points and lessons learned during the COVID-19 crisis
What is the impact of data fragmentation in health institutions and in patient care and how important it is to be able to answer quickly to emergency and critical scenarios? What are the lessons to the future and how did COVID accelerate data integration in the health system?
Intelligent Health Association Presents: Voice Technology: Enhancing Patient Experience Panel
Featuring Dr David Metcalf, Director; Dr Sandhya Pruthi, Medical Director of Division of Health Education and Content Services; Dr Teri Fischer, Sports & Exercise Physician and Clinical Assistant Professor; Mr Harry Papas, Founder and CEO.
USCIPP Presents: Evolving trends and adaptive responses in the international medical travel industry
Featuring USCIPP's Callie Lambert, Dr Andy N. Garman, Jarrett Fowler, and Tricia J. Johnson.
Innov8 Talks - Healthcare Start-ups and Entrepreneurs Panel Discussion
Hear from some of the most exciting global start-ups on their experiences before, during and what plans they have post COVID-19.
The future of health supplies: production and distribution
The beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic was followed by a health supply crisis. What is the industry considering in order to guarantee a consistent supply network?
Disinfection, sanitization and sterilization: concepts with which we will live from now on
- Reviewing technological innovations in substances and cleaning methods that guarantee the eradication of viruses, bacteria and germs
- What are the disinfection and sanitation actions we should take in the home, offices, industries, transportation and public places? Are they the same as in hospital systems?
- Dispelling myths and rumors about disinfection and sanitization
COVID-19 insights and lessons learnt from New York
Hear from Dr Paul Frisch, Chief of Biomedical Physics and Engineering.
Healthcare Investment: Challenges and Opportunities
Hear more about the challenges, opportunities and future of healthcare investment.
Vaccination at risk? Analysing the potential delays and continuity of vaccination programmes worldwide
- Vaccination campaigns are lagging around the world, putting at risk the gains made in protecting populaces over the last two decades
- Syndemics: What are the risks of having eradicable diseases confused with new ones, such as COVID-19?
- Highlighting the importance of guaranteeing the continuity of existing vaccination programs alongside the search for a COVID-19 vaccine
Health system recovery after COVID-19
The focus today in many countries is flatten the COVID-19 curve, but what are the questions we need to answer as health systems? What are the main points we need to review to take better care?
Don't forget to check out the rest of Omnia Health Live's on demand sessions - click here to browse industry talks, clinical sessions and our keynotes