ProCuity bed series is designed to help reduce in-hospital patient falls at all acuity levels and improve nurse workflow efficiencies and safety. It can connect seamlessly to nurse call systems without the use of cables or wires.
Set at a low height of 29.2 cm, ProCuity is ergonomically designed with the latest technologies to promote safe patient handling and help reduce fall-related injuries, including intuitive patient positioning and bed alarms as well as ergonomic side rails. Helping to address nurse call cable connectivity issues prevalent in hospitals today, ProCuity can be equipped with fully wireless features. Additionally, the bed’s easy-to-use touchscreens and other key components are designed to make the job of caregivers easier and more efficient, while providing for a more enhanced patient experience.
- The ergonomically designed headboard, footboard, and three-position Secure® Assist Siderails enables safer patient handling.
- Patients can charge and store their personal electrical devices from inside the bed, reducing disruptions to the workflow and eliminating trip hazards from device cords.
- Smart prompts and a touchscreen user interface help improve efficiencies and reduce errors. Durable touchscreen has been crash-tested and is easy to clean.
- Includes features to accommodate your workflow such as our new Secure® Line Management accessory, pump rack, and auxiliary outlets, which allows the management and organization of the patient’s personal electronic devices directly from the footboard.
- Designed for easy access, the CPR handle flattens the bed for emergency cardiac care.